Skip to main content

A short tour to Langkawi

Langkawi trip details

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to buy a Car (Basic steps for buying a car)

Questions that I typically get:  How do I buy a car?  How do I buy a car without being cheated? How do I ensure a good deal? Is there a check-list for buying a car? Hello Readers, I will not start how you should select a car, how you finalise the features you should have in your car, or even which car is best for you - these decisions I leave with you. But, on the other hand, let me tell you, what the ideal steps are for actually buying a car. And answer all the above questions! To be frank, it is actually simple - Select a car/model/variant, Pay the money, Drive away with your new car. Yes, it is surely that simple, but let me add a few steps so that you get absolute value for your money. A few terms: Make: Manufacturer e.g. Maruti Suzuki, Ford, Honda etc Model :Model of the car e.g. Alto, Ertiga, Figo, Amaze etc Variant : Particular model of choice e.g. Maruti Suzuki Ertiga SXi So, let me start when you have selected the Make and the Model of the ...

Far away from family

Far away from my family.. I am in now US..in the Kentucky state. Need to maintain a delicate balance between the project, client and family back in India - wish I could go back! The good news is, that the project is still going smooth and team is geared up to complete the assignments well within time. Well, I am excited too!
This is a real interesting interview of Camille Seaman - FineArt Photogrpher. This gives you so much to think about light, perspective and of course composition! Check out the youtube link below: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGnywu5d7ao&feature=related